Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Help!!! Please, all I need is a little help!!!

Oh what a day this has been, I am about ready to pull my hair out, as always the day started with pooh all over Michaels room, why oh why will this kid not tell us before, no he just sits up there quietly at who knows what time, takes his taped on backwards one piece pajamas off and poohs in his room, then proceeds to wipe it on everything, uuuggghhh deal with that later, get him cleaned up, get all kids cleaned up, with Aarons help of course (he really does do a lot for those who always hear me complain about what he doesnt do lol) now everyone is supposed to be eating breakfast...you know how that goes from my previous post, meanwhile mommy has gone downstairs to put Hopes cloth diapers in the wash, come back upstairs to find the kids are no longer eating but getting into everything, and half my clean unfolded laundry is on the floor, put movie on, and plan my day...hmmm still getting into trouble, ok well its 10:30 lets have a short quiet time so that mommy can get snacks packed while Daddy gets lunches ready...crap, Michaels room is still a poopy mess...uuuhhgggg, okay just put him with John in Johns room, how bad could it get in 30 minutes...I will tell you how bad, 30 minutes later, both boys are naked and yup you guessed it, there is pooh now in Johns room too :'( just get cleaned up, eat your lunch and go to school... if only that could happen without the screaming and crying, and fighting to get their clothes on and shoes and out the door...AAAHHHHHH!!!! I already feel like I am losing my mind and it is only 11:30...its ok, we have a couple hours to clean up and fold laundry.....WRONG!!!! gotta take the husband and go to Home Depot to get some parts for a job he is working on, by the time we get home from that guess what, its time to go get the kids from school, That adventure was actually really good, they are settling into the routine and getting used to the idea that they are not allowed to run on the street, so that was a definite highlight, until....we get home to learn that Daddy is going to be later then expected as the emergency is a lot worse then expected... but...but...I cant do this alone, no really I cant, call me a horrible mom if you want, but you better make sure you live a day in my shoes first!! So Aaron comes home for a few minutes because I need to contact a local plumber, he makes the kids pb&j for supper while i am on the phone, then before he leaves he goes up and cleans both poopy rooms...Thank you hunny, if he didnt do that bedtime would have been real interesting, so the kids eat and the phone rings, the person on the other end is someone I love very much but never seem to have a moment to call, so I talk to her for a few minutes, semi-oblivious to what my kids are doing, they are safe but quite honestly as long as they are safe then for the moment i dont care what they are up to...well I regret that pretty quick, Michael and John dumped 3/4 of a bag of cheerios on the floor and then proceeded to go upstairs and run their own bath and get in...its not bath night but I admire their ambition, until I step in the massive pool of water on the bathroom floor...come on now really? Enough is enough, get out of the tub and get to bed...another war and finally...ahhh kids are in bed and asleep, now I have to clean up after what appears to be a cyclone that has gone through my house...oh please can I just run away....I really just dont want to deal with the constant behaviours and my house being a disaster all the time, any more... God please give me strength because I am at my wits end here... Dont get me wrong, I love my family with all my heart and wouldnt trade them for anything, it just wears a person down sometimes. Thank God though for good friends and a wonderful husband, without them I would be a total basket case, now I am just partial LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment